Little Chapel-in-the-Woods

Book the Chapel

  • Fill out the Little Chapel-in-the-Woods reservation form: CLICK HERE

  • Rates and Policies: CLICK HERE

  • Email your completed form to LittleChapel@twu.edu

About the Little Chapel

Constructed in 1938 and dedicated by Eleanor Roosevelt on November 1, 1939, the Little Chapel-in-the-Woods has been named one of Texas’ most outstanding architectural achievements. The chapel seats a total of 110 people, including 15 seats in the balcony.

All of our ceremonies include use of the following:

• Candelabras, including candles                     • Unity stand, including candles

• Pedestals for floral arrangements                • Shepherds hook lighter

• Pew clips                                                             • Piano/Organ

• Antique kneeler                                                • Handheld and lapel microphones

• Votive candles for the window ledges         • Sound system with iPod connectivity and CD capability

Little Chapel-in-the Woods Gallery

[powr-media-gallery id=a3dd094e_1496780190]

[powr-instagram-feed id=b0afb81e_1464362325591]